This is a delicious mayonnaise substitute, without all the fat found in commercial vegan mayonnaise. Use this in any of your favorite recipes calling for mayonnaise.
- 1 package silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw cane sugar optional
- 1/2 tablespoon salt optional
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and process for 2 minutes to form a smooth puree. Taste and adjust seasonings, as needed. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 7-10 days.