About the Summit
The Annual Plant-Based Health and Wellness Summit were envisioned by the founders Jerry Casados and Kelley Williamson to empower individuals to take control of their health. The theme of the Summit is about living a healthy lifestyle with the emphasis on the four major components of a healthy lifestyle:
- Stress Relief
The Summit is dedicated to broadening the understanding and knowledge about all four of these components.
Health is your greatest wealth – take control of it, once and for all!
- Have you been looking for a better path to your best health?
- Do you want to lose weight, but nothing has worked?
- Are you tired of hoping that medications will ease the symptoms of your chronic disease?
- Want to re-energize yourself and learn what being “healthy” truly means?
Join us at The Plant-Based Health & Wellness Summit!
It’s the only complete lifestyle event that teaches individuals and multi-generational families how to find true wellness. Whether you’re in good health now and simply want to protect your future, or if you’re hoping to prevent and even reverse common chronic illnesses like type 2 diabetes, heart disease or autoimmune conditions – this summit is perfect for you!
With 2 full days of information and education from leading experts in nutrition, health and wellness, you’ll:
- Discover how to transform your health through food choices
- Learn from world-renowned experts on whole food, plant-based nutrition
- Watch live cooking demos from leading culinary chefs
- See how a plant-based diet is better for your health – and the planet
- Enjoy gourmet, plant-based meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
It is about the food and the healing power it provides when you eat nutrient-dense plant-based whole foods.
The next annual Summit is scheduled in 2021. Dates to be determined.
View more details and highlights of previous Summits at https://pbsummit.com/.