Potato Kale Hash
- red bell pepper – 1 large diced
- garlic – 2 cloves minced
- kale – 1 bunch stripped and diced
- heirloom fingerling potato – 1 bunch sliced
- onion – 1 medium diced
- black pepper – to taste
- sea salt – to taste
- vegetable broth – 1 cup
- water – 1/2 cup if needed
- Slice the Heirloom Fingerling Potatoes into 1/2 slices and place in a large sauce pan with the cup of vegetable broth. Add a pinch of sea salt and pepper and let the potatoes sauté until soft. This may take up to 15 minutes. While the potatoes are sauteing, dice the red bell pepper and onions and mince the garlic and have waiting in a bowl. If the potatoes become too dry and start to stick at any time, add some water to the sauce pan. When the potatoes are soft, add the red bell peppers, onions and garlic to the potatoes and sauté until soft. If they become dry then add a little more water.
- While ingredients are sauteing, chop the kale into small bit sized pieces. After the ingredients are soft add the kale and saute for about 1 minute. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste and serve.