Potato Corn Chowder
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 carrots finely diced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup of soy milk or rice milk, almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the broth, onion, potatoes, and corn in a medium soup pot. Bring to a boil, add seasonings, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove 3 cups of the soup and place in blender. Blend until smooth. Return to the pot. Or use an electric hand blender in the pot
- Add the non-dariy milk. Season with pepper. Cook for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Optional: Add toasted whole wheat French bread as a side or a small dinner salad.